• Arno Strobel makes the ultimate nightmare come true. His hero has been buried alive! Or is it all just a bad dream?
• Whereas Strobel’s Das Skript was more of a classic thriller, Der Sarg focuses much more on psychologically motivated tension.
• The previous novel Das Skript is a great hit with readers: ‘impossible to put down’, ‘absolutely recommended’, ‘serious competition for Sebastian Fitzek’, ‘a real masterpiece’, ‘a top thriller!!!’
Buried alive – best-selling author Arno Strobel plays on our worst fears.
She wakes up. It’s dark. Too dark. She can’t see a thing.
No light through the blind, no luminous numbers on the alarm clock.
She wants to sit up. She can’t. Her head bumps against wood.
She is trapped.
She is lying in a coffin.
And nobody can hear her scream.
• Arno Strobel has sold over 200,000 paperbacks
• Psychologically shocking, highly compelling, breathlessly tense
About Arno Strobel
Rights sold to: